The boys have never sounded so good!
Also on HuffPost:
1. Dolly Parton: 'Jolene'
Slowed down by 25%. And it sounds amazing.
2. & 3. John Lennon: 'Imagine' / Wings: 'Band On The Run'
Take the vocal from one, strip the vocal from the other, do a little speeding up/down... et voila!
4. The Doors: 'Riders On The Storm'
Transformed into a major key by <a href="http://vimeo.com/majorscaledtv" target="_blank">Major Scaled</a>.
5. Adele: 'Skyfall'
As sung by the Russian Army Choir. They even get the 'skyfall/crumball' rhyme right.
6. Michael McDonald: 'What A Fool Believes'
Played on children's instruments by Self. It's never sounded cuter.
7. & 8. Psy: 'Gangam Style' / Ray Parker Jr: 'Ghostbusters'
One way of making 'Gangnam Style' more palatable? Mixing it with 'Ghostbusters' - to glorious effect.
9. Europe: 'The Final Countdown'
An '80s classic gets a chirpy reworking by being transposed into a major key by Oleg Berg.
10. The Beatles: 'Hey Jude'
Also by Oleg Berg. To paraphrase Cole Porter: how strange the change from major to minor... when you do it to a Beatles song.
11. Carly Rae Jepsen: 'Call Me Maybe'
As arranged for choir and orchestra, and guaranteed to make your spine tingle.
12. Daft Punk's 'Get Lucky'
Transformed into a moody ethereal number by Daughter.
13. & 14. Britney Spears' 'Toxic' & Adele's 'Rolling In The Deep'
Mashed-up brilliantly by Bumper.
15. REM's 'Losing My Religion'
Major Scaled at work again - this time putting the massive REM hit into a major key.