And ever so slightly creepy. But mostly: epic.
Yes, we think Kathy Bunker may just be the coolest mother ever. Check out the wedding dance she performed with her son Blake, above.
It kicks off with Nat King Cole's 'Unforgettable', moves into The Jackson 5's 'ABC'... and, well, it really is very impressive. Oh, yes.
Dear Kathy: would you mind being our mother, too?
(Via Daily Picks And Flicks)
Also on HuffPost:
1. This guy dancing on a treadmill
2. This man dancing to Billie Jean
(Until the very end, that is)
3. This woman dancing at a bus stop
4. This guy joining in with an aerobics session
5. This 88-year-old grandmother
6 & 7. These two Russian men at a wedding
8. This dad (and his daughters)
9. This wrestler
10 & 11. This newly married couple
12 & 13. This father and son
14. This 85-year-old woman
15. This drunk guy
16. This baby