Radio 1 presenter Nick Grimshaw was on hosting duties at the event at One Embankment in the capital, which saw Lily Allen winning the UK Recording Artist gong and Emma Watson bagging herself the Best Actress award.
But despite some seriously gorgeous dresses on show, all eyes were on Jessie J who looked almost unrecognisable after rocking up in a bizarre slashed dress, flesh-flashing thigh-high boots and brand new extra long hair extensions.
Hmmm, very Jersey Shore, Jessie.
Also flashing the flesh was Ellie Goulding who wore a satin jumpsuit with sheer panelling down the sides and there were lots of legs on show too with Kylie Minogue, Emma Watson and Cara Delevingne all showing off their perfect pins.
Elle Style Awards 2014 winners:
- UK Recording Artist Female: Lily Allen (presented by Roland Mouret)
- British Designer of the Year: Christopher Kane (presented by Felicity Jones)
- ELLE Model of the Year: Suki Waterhouse (presented by Arizona Muse)
- UK Recording Artist Male: Tinie Tempah (presented by Ellie Goulding)
- Accessory Designer of the Year: Kate Hillier (presented by Gwendoline Christie)
- ELLE Man of the Year: Tom Hiddleston VT (presented by Richard E Grant)
- Red Carpet Designer of the Year: Emilia Wickstead (presented by Poppy Delevingne)
- Contemporary Designer of the Year: Isabel Marant (presented by Olga Kurylenko)
- Fashion Innovator: Nicola Formichetti for Diesel (presented by Karolina Kurkova)
- International Recording Artist: Pharrell Williams (presented by Cara Delevingne)
- Actress of the Year: Emma Watson (presented by Lorraine Candy)
- Lifetime Achievement: David Bailey (presented by Tom Ford)
- ELLE Woman of the Year: Katy Perry (presented by Kylie Minogue)