Just when we thought we couldn't possibly love Benedict Cumberbatch any more than we already do (we are fully paid up Cumberbitches seeing as you're asking) he goes and does this at Sunday night's Oscars…
Benedict Cumberbatch photobombs U2. Amazing.
Yes that is Bono and co AKA rock royalty U2 posing on the Oscars red carpet and yes that is the 'Sherlock' star attempting - and we think you'll agree succeeding - in upstaging the band.
Ooooh there's always one, isn't there? But still... Best. Photobomb. Ever.
- Oscars 2014: Red Carpet Pictures
- Oscars 2014: Best And Worst Dressed Red Carpet Stars
- Oscars 2014: Winners List And All The Nominees
- Oscars 2014: Most Cringeworthy Acceptance Speeches Ever
- Oscars 2014: Worst Dressed Red Carpet Stars Ever
- Oscars 2014: The Academy Awards' Most Memorable Moments Ever
- Oscars 2014: The Academy Awards By Numbers
Also on HuffPost:
More:Bendict Cumberbatch U2 Photobomb Benedict Cumberbatch Oscars Oscars 2014 Red Carpet Oscars Oscars Red Carpet
Suggested For You
SUBSCRIBE AND FOLLOW
Get top stories and blog posts emailed to me each day. Newsletters may offer personalized content or advertisements.Learn more