RMT union leader Bob Crow's shock death has brought an end to the life of one of Britain's most effective trade union leaders
He was known for being combative and outspoken - here are some of his most memorable quotes.
1. "What do you want me to do, sit under a tree and read books of Karl Marx every day?"
2. "I do believe they should have a pay rise".
3. "I'm not going to be hanging around for ever. I won't be one of these people like Lenin in a mausoleum."
4. "I was born in a council house, as far as I’m concerned I will die in one.”
5. "The achievements of Labour in the years after the Second World War should never be underestimated, but they are now history."
6. "If you have robots build cars, how are robots going to buy them?”
7. “Good luck to them. I have never interfered, I have never said to them do this or that.”
8. “You keep telling us it’s an open door, but it’s a revolving door, we keep on coming out the same side we come in.”
9. "I wont shed one single tear over her death. She destroyed the NHS and destroyed industry in this country and as far as I'm concerned she can rot in hell."
Suggested For You
SUBSCRIBE AND FOLLOW
Get top stories and blog posts emailed to me each day. Newsletters may offer personalized content or advertisements.Learn more