The Samsung Gear 2 is a much improved smartwatch over the original Galaxy Gear. It's thinner, lighter, more useful and more attractive. But the Gear Fit - while it doesn't pack in as many features - is arguably the more interesting device. Its curved screen and neat, futuristic looks make it stand out in an increasingly crowded market of fitness tech.
So which is better?
Check out our video review above, and our specs/picture comparison below.
- 1.63-inch Super AMOLED (320 x 320) screen
- 1GHz processor
- 2.0-megapixels camera (not in NEO)
- Heart rate sensor, pedometer, exercise monitor
- Music player (4GB on-board storage)
- Bluetooth calls/notifications/IR blaster/S Voice, apps
- IP67 Certified water/dust resistant
- 1.84-inch curved screen
- iP67 certified
- Acceleromter, gyroscope, heart-rate sensor
- 3-4 days battery
- Bluetooth 4.0
Suggest a correction