Running from Saturday 5 July to Sunday 27 July, the 101st Tour de France will be made up of 21 stages and will cover a total distance of 3,664 kilometres.
There will be...
- 9 flat stages
- 5 hill stages
- 6 mountain stages with 5 altitude finishes
- 1 individual time trial stage
- 2 rest days
The nine new stage cities are...
- Leeds (start of stage 1)
- Harrogate (finish of stage 1)
- York (start of stage 2)
- Sheffield (finish of stage 2)
- Cambridge (start of stage 3)
- Ypres (finish of stage 5)
- Oyonnax (finish of stage 11)
- Risoul (finish of stage 14)
- Maubourguet Pays du Val d’Adour (start of stage 19)
Suggest a correction