Man has finally proved the existence of God. After several millennia of war, killing, death and sacrifice, the debate over the divine was sensationally ended on Wednesday at a prayer event in Washington DC.
Answering man's oldest and most profound existential question, Louie Gohmert, a balding Republican politician, offered a stunning piece of philosophical reasoning that will likely place the 60-year-old from Pittsburg, Texas alongside such celebrated thinkers as Plato, Augustine and Thomas Aquinas.
Listen to how the audience at the “Celebrate America” event steadily claps this seminal moment in human history.
SEE ALSO:Suggest a correction
- Inside America's Ageing Minuteman 3 Missile Silos
- John Oliver Attacked By Anti-Gay Pastor
- Republican Claims Climate Change Is 'Greatest Deception In History'
- Woman Shot At Gun Show By Man Trying To Sell Her A Holster
- Ann Coulter Is Wrong, Soccer Is The Most American Sport Imaginable