UPDATE: Sarah Palin has launched her own 'news' channel.
Moderating a TV debate over the situation in Gaza was always likely to be a difficult task - an even greater challenge if the host decides to squeal at the pro-Palestinian guest.
The journalist posing the
accusations questions was Sean Hannity, a Fox News haircut with a barrel chest and reluctant IQ, who decided the best way to elicit dialogue was to shout loudly, demanding to know, "Is Hamas a terrorist organisation? What part of this can't you get through your thick head?"
His interviewee was Yousef Munayyer - a Palestinian-American who is the executive director of the Jerusalem Fund. See how this exchange enlightens the entire discourse surrounding the ongoing military offensive in the strip.
- MH17 Plane Crash Sparks Frenzy Of Online Conspiracy Theories
- Intervention or Isolation - US Foreign Policy Just Got Interesting
- Israeli Shells Hit Children 'Playing Football On Gaza Beach'
- The Ugly Side Of American Populism
- Murdoch Says We Should Be 'Sceptical' About Climate Change
- Emotional Al Jazeera Journalist Breaks Down During Gaza Report
- BBC Arabic Reporter Feras Khatib Attacked On Air By 'Angry Israeli'
Suggested For You
SUBSCRIBE AND FOLLOW
Get top stories and blog posts emailed to me each day. Newsletters may offer personalized content or advertisements.Learn more