This video will show you how to cut and peel an avocado in one minute. It has changed our lives now let us help you change yours...
If you're anything like us then you love avocados but you've stopped buying them recently.
Why? Well, the fact that it takes you well over 15 minutes to beat the thing to a pulp in a bid to get into it and scatter it across your feta salad, leaves you reluctant to pick one up in the supermarket.
That need not be the case anymore.
Fancy trying this at home for yourself? Then you'll need:
- A sharp knife
- A tablespoon
- 60 seconds of your time
- Take a sharp knife and cut into the fruit until you hit the core.
- Rotate the avocado so the blade cuts evenly through.
- Open the two halves to expose the pit.
- Strike the pit with the knife and twist to remove.
- Use a tablespoon to scoop the fruit from the flesh.
- Serve as desired.
It's as simple as that.
If this has got you in the mood for some more food tricks then make sure you check out the gallery before to discover what to eat when you're feeling low.
Does your immune system need a boost? Are you full of cold all year round? Get some of these in your tummy. And guess what? Avocado features in the list. Hurrah!