Arturo Vidal has reportedly agreed to join Manchester United on a £182,000-a-week deal.
- Thomas Vermaelen Manchester United Submit Bid For Arsenal Captain
- Angel Di María: PSG End Interest In Manchester United Target
- Manchester United Transfer News: Daley Blind Is An Ideal Signing
- Arsenal Target Manchester City's Matija Nastasić - Transfer Talk
- Arsenal Want Daniel Agger To Replace Thomas Vermaelen - Transfer Talk
The Old Trafford club held tentative talks with the Juventus midfielder's representatives earlier this year however United have made no official contact with the Italian champions.
On Wednesday, the Chilean's national team coach Jorge Sampaoli claimed new United manager Louis van Gaal's reservations over Vidal's knee injury had stalled the deal's progression.
However, La Stampa say Vidal's agent has agreed personal terms with United, with the former Bayer Leverkusen man set to earn €12 million per season, should he go to England.
Vidal could cost United up to €47m, which would trump the club-record £37.1m United paid Chelsea for Juan Mata in January.
The 27-year-old first came to Van Gaal's attention during his four years at Bayer Leverkusen, when the Dutchman was Bayern Munich coach.
Juve are currently on tour in Indonesia ahead of defending their Scudetto title for a third successive season.