Planning a holiday, leaving a toothbrush at theirs and exchanging flat keys are all signs you're in a serious relationship a new survey has found. While that's all pretty obvious a few surprises have come to light as a result of the study commissioned by Monarch Airlines.
The poll of 2,000 people, revealed the top 50 (yest, 50!) things which indicate a couple are past the "seeing each other" phase, even if they won't openly admit it.
So if you reckon you and that bloke you're "seeing" aren't serious then you better make sure he hasn't seen you without makeup, lounging about the house in your pyjamas or buying the cereal they like in your big shop.
And when you start hypothetically talking about if you lived together, then you're in proper serious territory.
The number one sign that you're officially "going out" is when you meet the parents, followed closely by exchanging house keys and planning a holiday. Other clues include, letting them take care of you when sick, seeing each other every other night and telling them how much money you earn.
According to the research it takes five months for a relationship to get serious, so if you're nearing that mark you might want to think about signing off "love from" in their birthday card.
TOP 50 SIGNS IT'S SERIOUS
1. Meeting the parents
2. Exchanging house keys
3. Planning a holiday together
4. Discussing plans for the future
5. Being invited to family gatherings
6. Saying "I love you"
7. Staying overnight at each other's houses
8. Signing Christmas / Birthday cards together
9. Seeing each other at least every other night
10. Leaving a toothbrush at each other's house
11. You tell each other absolutely everything
12. Letting them take care of you when sick
13. Being introduced to wider friendships circles
14. Discussing how many children you might want in the future
15. Buying a dog or cat together
16. Driving each other's cars
17. Inviting them to a wedding as a date
18. Divulging salary details
19. Letting them know your pin number
20. Discussing holidays
21. Having a drawer at each other's house
22. When you HYPOTHETICALLY talk about IF you lived together
23. Inviting people round as a couple
24. Having clothes and other belongings at each other's houses
25. First name terms with their mum and dad
26. Talking about intimate health issues
27. Farting in front of each other
28. Inviting them out with your friends / family
29. Receiving cards or gifts addressed to both of you
30. When you know what each other's plans are for every single day
31. Showering together
32. Changing Facebook status to 'in a relationship'
33. You know each other's passwords
34. Wearing pyjamas when you get home from work
35. You share secrets about friends with each other
36. Always being the 'plus one' on invites
37. Getting food in your big shop just for them
38. You start watching TV shows they like
39. Phoning each other at work
40. Stop putting make up on to look gloriously fresh before they wake up
41. When they start asking for your opinion on stuff
42. Going out with friends or family without the partner being there
43. Signing off 'love' in a card
44. You start listening to music they like
45. You stop seeing people you know they don't like
46. Putting a photo of the two of you on Facebook
47. Sending good morning / goodnight texts
48. Having a pet name for each other
49. Telling each other how many sexual partners you've had
50. When all their friends add you on Facebook