Singer Adele has been voted the best new celebrity mum, beating off competition from Lily Allen, Amanda Holden and Una Healy.
Adele - who gave birth to her first baby last year - was voted into the number one spot by the poll of 8,000 parents.
Lily Allen, mum to one-year-old Ethel and new arrival Marnie Rose, came in second, with Stacey Solomon awarded third place.
Adele topped the poll by Bounty.com for keeping her new baby, whose name (rumoured to be Angelo) hasn't even been officially announced, out of the spotlight, and for not sharing photos and intimate details of her personal life.
She was joined in the top 10 by other camera-shy mums, including Lily Allen, Sienna Miller and Billie Piper, who also don't share photos of their children.
The top 10 new celebrity mums:
1. Adele - (rumoured) Angelo James, born October 2012
2. Lily Allen - Marnie Rose, born January 2013
3. Stacey Solomon - Leighton, born May 2012
4. Amanda Holden - Hollie Rose, born January 2012
5. Billie Piper - Eugene, born April 2012
6. Tamzin Outhwaite - Marnie May, born August 2012
7. Chantelle Houghton - Dolly, born June 2012
8. Sophie Ellis-Bextor - Ray, born April 2012
9. Sienna Miller - Marlowe, born July 2012
10. Una Healy - Aoife, born March 2012
More on Parentdish: Pregnant Kate Middleton shortlisted for Celeb Mum of the Year