After Prince Harry and his girlfriend Cressida Bonas spent most of December apart (he was on his South Pole trek, she was in the Caribbean), it has been reported that the couple are about to split.
The Mirror says Harry and Cressida are "on the rocks" and according to friends, "they have hardly seen each other."
Although there are hundreds of eligible girls who are hoping for Harry to be available again, here's a few reasons why the couple should stay together. A break up? Say it ain't so!
1. Ever since Cressida first came on the scene, Team MyDaily has spent time researching her background, her family and her lifestyle. And believe us, it's complicated. (Her sister is Isabella Calthorpe who is married to Richard Branson's son Sam, etc. etc.) We've finally got to know a bit about Cressida and we want her to stick around.
2. Let's not forget that Cressida gave up her dance career for Harry, for a more "suitable" role as a PA. What a waste that could be if they split!
3. This is the girl who made the scrunchie a thing. Her style is quirky, but we'd sure miss it.
4. It's no secret that Harry is prone to a certain type. Before Cressida there was Chelsy Davy and Florence Brudenell-Bruce, both blondes. He knows what he likes and as Cressida fits the bill, he might as well settle down with her.
5. It's about time there was another royal wedding. And we reckon Cressida could pull off that boho bride thing beautifully.
More pics of the girl who brought back the scrunchie below: