As parents, we get used to filling in forms about our children, but one dad decided to have some fun when a daycare centre aimed its questions at his 11-month-old daughter, Emma – and answered as if he were she, so to speak!
His hilarious 'All about me' questionnaire was posted by a friend on Reddit, with the message: "When daycare, completely seriously, asks my friend to answer stupid questions on behalf of his 11 month old daughter, it is inevitable that stupid answers is what they'll receive."
Under different headings, the witty dad imagined his daughter's sincere responses on her behalf, as you can see below.
Asked what little Emma's interests were, her dad's answers included: "Food as art/clothing, firmly gripping dog's hair." And among her strengths, he listed: 'obfuscation' and 'rapid digestion'.
My favourites are under the 'Strengths' and 'Goals' headings: 'Playing one parent off against the other ' and 'A PhD in theoretical physical cosmology'.
'EMMA'S' ANSWERS IN FULL:
MY NAME IS..
MY STRENGTHS ARE...
– Slapstick comedy
– Playing one parent off against the other
– Rapid digestion
MY INTERESTS ARE...
– Food as art/clothing
– Long yells on the beach
– Firmly gripping dog's hair
- Exploring parents' noses with fingers
– Dawn, every single morning, without fail
THE FRIENDS I LIKE TO PLAY WITH ARE...
- Not ones that adults can see, like uniforms and pixies, and the wind, and something on that wall over there, and...SQUIRREL!!!
MY GOALS ARE...
- Unplug all power cords
– Overcome fear of water on my head
– Open every drawer everywhere
– World peace
– To walk, eventually
– A PhD in theoretical physical cosmology
– Inflict sleep depravation (sic) on my parents until such time as they acquiesce to my every whim.