Long-haul flights should be full of excitement - particularly when you're embarking on a trip of a lifetime to somewhere hot and exotic.
The downside? Sitting on a plane for hours on end is uncomfortable, boring and it plays havoc with your skin.
- Always take off your makeup before you travel and avoid drinking coffee and alcohol. This will keep skin super moisturised and hydrated.
- Remember to move! To maintain a rosy complexion, take regular short walks around the cabin. This will stimulate the blood circulation and prevent you from feeling bloated.
- Pack a few of your favourite travel-sized skincare products to apply mid-flight to keep skin plump and hydrated before landing. Elemis Cellular Skin Bliss Capsules are particularly good for giving skin a nourishing boost, plus the lavender capsules are great for encouraging relaxation when you need to sleep. Try the rose capsules to refresh and replenish the complexion on arrival - you want to start your much deserved holiday with a gorgeous glow!
- Cooling eye gel is also a skincare essential. It will instantly cool and refresh the delicate eye area while helping to combat dehydration and puffiness, a common side effect of long-haul travel.
- If your skin feels really dehydrated, use a mask with a rich and creamy formula. This will help to condition and smooth skin after spending hours on a plane.
Does all of this sound like a lot of work when you're supposed to be on holiday? If so, add a few of these skin-boosting foods to your pre-holiday diet:
MORE BEAUTY TIPS!