C'mon girls don't pretend that it's not your single aim in life to become Prince Harry's other half. Luckily for you we've discovered the key rules you MUST follow to bag yourself Prince Charming. Don't worry there are only six.
1. Be blonde. Just look at Harry's list of ex girlfs - Chelsy Davy, Florence Brudenell-Bruce and now, Cressida Bonas. They're all blonde and if you aren't one naturally you better reach for the peroxide now.
2. Be posh, yah? But think parties on country estates and skiing in Verbier, not Spice Girls...
3. Know what polo is and understand the rules. Yes we know it was hard enough to get to grips with the off-side rule back when David Beckham was the ultimate catch, but you've got a whole new game to learn if you wanna be Harry's girl.
5. Have a title (duchess, baroness, lady, marquess, countess etc), be related to someone with a title or, at the very least, be Burberry model.
6. Be a fan of Mahiki, Whisky Mist, Loulou's, Tonteria and The Brown Cow. Harry loves them, plus if he dumps you, you'll be able to pick up a Hazza lookalike quicker than you can say have-you-got-a-title-hmmm?