Jonathan Saunders closed day three of London Fashion Week with his Autumn/Winter 2014 show on Sunday night.
Who was there? Leigh Lezark, Yasmin Le Bon and and model Jade Parfitt. What were the trends in this collection? Take a look below to see our style notes...
1. Statement stripes were seen throughout. Similarly to Matthew Williamson's show, the print appeared on slinky maxi dresses in yellow and black or silver and nude.
2. The quilted varsity jacket is back. But there are cosier, boxy jackets and coat for the season too. The cropped red and pink style was one of our favourites.
3. Dresses and skirts were worn just below the knee. The result? Sophisticated style, but in a totally effortless way.
4. Shoes and boots were sparkly or metallic. And don't worry about matching your footwear colour with your outfit either. Beige with yellow? Anything goes.
5. A wash of orange was seen around the eyes. If you can't see yourself wearing this look down the pub, try the second big beauty trend - blurred red lipstick (with no mascara.)