Here are the style notes to know about:
1. If you're a fan of polka dots or stripes, you're in luck - both featured in Williamson's A/W 2014 show - and not in a subtle way.
2. Fur and leather has never looked so good together - a powder blue cropped jacket worn with a black, star-print pencil skirt was a particular highlight.
3. Speaking of stars, the multi-coloured print is sure to be a big hit with Williamson's fan club next season. (We reckon Sienna Miller will be the first to get her hands on the chiffon maxi dress.)
4. Tinted sunglasses CAN be worn in winter - just keep the frames chunky and square.
5. If this show is anything to go by, blusher is back. The rosier the better.