The MUCH anticipated Christopher Kane Spring/Summer 2014 collection during London Fashion Week was as stand-out as expected. And then some.
The great Scot designer showcased a line that paid homage to the flower, but these prints and motifs were ALL his own. There's nothing like Kane's floral ideal of feminine next summer - it's seductive, it's sharp, it's a touch too much. Hello petal.
All for the love of Christopher Kane? Here's the low-down from the runway show...
1. Kane girls like a whole lot of cut-out. Teardrop cut-out.
2. When florals aren't in-your-face-fabulous (read: THE above dress, the lady parts) they're dainty and matchy-matchy across beautiful brocade separates.
3. Hologram tinsel jackets and dresses are a thing. Roll with it.
4. Sheer pleats and silky satins? Mother may I.
5. Dress straps have floral fastenings - slip on and clip on, baby.
Take a look at the Christopher Kane catwalk collection in our gallery below. The man knows exactly how to make the ladies look and feel all kinds of sexy...