Felder Felder's Spring/Summer 2014 show was full of flounce and frou-frou. Yep, London Fashion Week has got off to a great start...
Here's what we learned from the latest London show:
1. Turn up anywhere wearing turquoise and you'll get noticed next season.
2. Sweet wrapper-inspired skirts are actually pretty chic.
3. Wet look hair? It's still a trend. (And why not add an orange dip-dye for fun?)
4. Texture is important for S/S 14. From feathers to leather, experiment with fabrics that aren't associated with summer.
5. Keep makeup to a minimum if you're trying any of the above.