Holly Fulton's Spring/ Summer 2014 London Fashion Week show? A joyful revival of Seventies siren style.
So what's to note about Holly's summer runway show - besides the fact that we want to BE a Fulton girl?
1. Matchy-matchy print is how to do head-turning style. Think luxe pyjama-look tops, bottoms, maxi skirts and jackets.
2. Sugary shades of lilac, pink and grey are for sweet young things as are the floral embroidered skirts and dresses. Billowy beautiful.
3. Embellishment on EVERYTHING is a must: collars, hems, tops, jackets, handbags.
4. Big side swept hair is a definite nod to the Seventies - you're a total bombshell and you've got the oversized bling to prove it.
5. Diamontes do the trick. Shiny, sparkly, glitzy accessories are a big deal and p.s crystal chokers and cuffs are making a comeback.
We're all woozy just thinking about it - take a look at the full collection in our gallery below. Here's to playing dress up in all of it next summer...