The Meadham Kirchhoff Spring/Summer 2014 catwalk show during London Fashion Week was a fabulous spectacle. The old-fashioned FLASH fabrics (print, lace and metallic) were teamed perfectly with the quirkiest ash blonde AND orange plaited dos you've ever seen. Complete with bows.
This collection is not for the shrinking violets - Kirchhoff ladies are head turners and they're actually they're total romantics too.
Here's five need-to-knows about the collection...
1. Snake print is THE print of choice.
2. You must master the art of Kirchhoff's millinery - straw hats for all.
3. Pinafores and pretty print aprons are how to do classic feminine but the vibe is modern day doll.
4. Colour blocking is SINFUL. This collection is about mixing in it all: leather, lace, silk, gauze, cotton, organza, metallic... Just. Don't. Stop.
5. A sexy-making negligee is your secret weapon.
Take a twirl through the whole collection in our gallery below - we can't not look...