The PPQ S/S 2014 catwalk show closed day one of London Fashion Week and saw the likes of Ellie Goulding and the (original) Sugababes work the FROW. The place was buzzing and designer duo Amy Molyneaux and Percy Parker did not disappoint.
The collection was full of bright pops of red, purple, yellow, green, floral print and monochrome and showcased strapless minis, mullet and maxi style dresses. As well as frills and ruffle hem lines there was serious attention to bow detailing. Think prom dresses with a retro-glam overhaul.
Ladies taking on next year's summer trends set by PPQ will be doing the following...
1. Championing the mullet dress and better yet - opting for those with an over the top train.
2. Revisiting off the shoulder styles as well as the halter neck which is making a definite comeback.
3. Mixing in millinery - pillbox hats with embellished mesh overlay.
4. Hair is half up, half down with a slicked back beehive - guaranteed to add inches to your look.
5. Handbags are supersized and patent, sunglasses are all about the cat-eye look.
Here's a glance at PPQ's runway collection - girly girls will fall head over heels for it all...
Bora Aksu Spring/Summer 2014
Felder Felder Spring/Summer 2014
Christopher Raeburn Spring/Summer 2014
Backstage Beauty: Jean-Pierre Braganza Spring/Summer 2014
LFW Day One: The Hotlist