After a weekend of rain, the sun was shining for the start of day four of London Fashion Week and Roksanda Ilincic's Spring/Summer 2014 show.
Here's what you need to know:
1. Yellow is the colour to make a statement in next season. (And if you can't pull off lemon? Try tangerine).
2. Chelsea boots ARE acceptable suitable footwear for Spring/Summer. Especially if they are multi-coloured.
3. An oversized bomber jacket can instantly make an outfit ten times cooler.
4. Add a waist-cinching belt to mid-length skirts - it will make a potentially frumpy style look super chic.
5. If you're wearing a bright shade, you probably don't need a bright lipstick too. Instead - go graphic with eyeliner.
Suggested For You
Get top stories and blog posts emailed to me each day. Newsletters may offer personalized content or advertisements. Learn more