After a weekend of rain, the sun was shining for the start of day four of London Fashion Week and Roksanda Ilincic's Spring/Summer 2014 show.
The change in weather was well timed. Held at the top of an office block next to The Shard, the show had one of the best views of blue skies over the city and the collection? It was the brightest we've seen at fashion week so far.
Here's what you need to know:
1. Yellow is the colour to make a statement in next season. (And if you can't pull off lemon? Try tangerine).
2. Chelsea boots ARE acceptable suitable footwear for Spring/Summer. Especially if they are multi-coloured.
3. An oversized bomber jacket can instantly make an outfit ten times cooler.
4. Add a waist-cinching belt to mid-length skirts - it will make a potentially frumpy style look super chic.
5. If you're wearing a bright shade, you probably don't need a bright lipstick too. Instead - go graphic with eyeliner.
See all the latest London Fashion Week news, pictures and party gossip.