Simone Rocha's Spring/Summer 2014 collection confirmed that she's definitely parted ways with that sugary, sweet, butter-wouldn't-melt thing (yes, the candyfloss pink coat trend is a favourite this season).
Simone showcased her latest line which - while just as breathtaking - had an awesome punk vibe. Simone's girls have got edgier - there's more intrigue behind the texture play, the sharper silhouettes and the intricate detailing.
If you're a sister who LOVES a Simone Rocha style - here's how to get the look next summer...
1. White wash - the all white trend will be just as fresh as it was this S/S.
2. The sheer aesthetic is EVERYTHING. We've seen heaps of it all LFW long but Simone's sheer comes in the way of barely there, flower-embellished knee high socks. Genius.
3. Hair is totally punk'd. The grungy-girl mohawk will turn heads, for sure.
4. Brocade is a big deal - dresses, crop top and skirt combos, matchy jackets and trousers.
5. Outerwear is cocoon shaped AND plastic fantastic. She knows her British summertime climes.
We heart this collection - take a look through the collection in our gallery below...