The online ballot for the London Marathon 2015 has now closed and those who entered this way will find out if they have a place to take part in October.
2. Good For Age entries: already ran a marathon in an amazingly impressive time? Hurrah for you - this means you may qualify for a "good for age" entry place. Find out more here.
3. British Athletics Clubs entries: are you a member of an athletics club associated with British Athletics? If so, you can apply for a space in the 2015 marathon. Find out more here.
4. Championship entries: are you a) a member of an athletics club associated with British Athletics and b) so brilliant you've recently achieved a qualifying performance for a marathon? There may still be a place for you at the London Marathon 2015! Find out more here.
5. Charity entries: if there is a charitable organisation you're desperate to raise money for, apply to run the marathon for charity. Not only will you be setting yourself a personal challenge, you'll be doing a good deed too. Find out more here.
6. London Wheelchair Marathon entries: this part of the event is open to elite disabled athletes. Find out more about how to apply here.
7. Deferred entries due to illness: did you secure a place to run the 2014 London Marathon but had to pull out due to injury or illness? You may be able to take part this year instead. Find out more here.
LOVE RUNNING? Follow our guide to stretching properly to avoid aches and pains the next day...
Suggested For You
SUBSCRIBE AND FOLLOW
Get top stories and blog posts emailed to me each day. Newsletters may offer personalized content or advertisements.Learn more