Women of the internet, beware Anthony Weiner! You've never heard of him? There's a good chance he may become New York's next Mayor!
- Anthony Weiner was a New York politician until 2011, when he tweeted a picture of his boner to a female follower.
- Said female follower was not his kick-ass wife Huma Abedin who, by the way, was pregnant at the time. And by the way, part two, she's also is Hilary Clinton's deputy chief of staff. She's kinda a big deal.
- He quit politics in 2011 after the scandal and he and Abedin now have a son together.
- Then, this year he was like, "I'm going to run as a candidate for Mayor of New York!" And, it looked like he might actually win...
-...but then it turns out he's STILL clogging up women's inboxes/social media with pictures of his weiner (sorry)!
- Here's the best bit: using the alias "Carlos Danger" *screams at the audacity, falls over* he sent lewd pictures and seriously dirrrrty messages to a 22-year-old woman on Formspring. Then when he got caught yesterday, he was all "I'm over this behaviour, promise!" Yeah right, Weiner. Uh.
Conclusion: women on the internet, beware this man.
Conclusion part two: Huma Abedin's too awesome for this BS.
Suggested For You
SUBSCRIBE AND FOLLOW
Get top stories and blog posts emailed to me each day. Newsletters may offer personalized content or advertisements.Learn more