So far, we've only seen grainy pictures of Eiza and Liam enjoying each other's company. But on Thursday, the lovely Latino was all glamorous for a press conference to present the DVD of the animated movie The Croods at Papalote Museum in Mexico City.
Eiza plays Eep Crood in the Spanish-language version of the film, and has also landed a role in Adrian Cervantes' comedy All Hail the Squash Bottom Queen, reports the Daily Mail.
And here's five things we've learned about Eiza:
1. She's got ridiculously amazing, stupidly fabulous (no, really, RIDIC) gorgeous legs.
2. She admitted to having a nose job in 2011.
3. She likes a tattoo or two. Well, actually, five. She has a tree symbol on her right foot, a cross on her right wrist, a flower on her left foot, and a group of stars on her neck.
4. Her mum's famous, too: Glenda Reyna is a former model and hosted Mexico's Next Top Model from 2009 to 2012.
5. She's been single for a month after ending her two-year relationship with Mexican businessman Pepe Diaz in August 2013.
Oh, and one more thing. She has awesome ombre hair.
Suggested For You
SUBSCRIBE AND FOLLOW
Get top stories and blog posts emailed to me each day. Newsletters may offer personalized content or advertisements.Learn more