So far, we've only seen grainy pictures of Eiza and Liam enjoying each other's company. But on Thursday, the lovely Latino was all glamorous for a press conference to present the DVD of the animated movie The Croods at Papalote Museum in Mexico City.
And (we're not going to lie, sorry Miley) she looked stunning in a flirty nude minidress with black stripes on the skirt, and matching strappy nude heels.
Eiza plays Eep Crood in the Spanish-language version of the film, and has also landed a role in Adrian Cervantes' comedy All Hail the Squash Bottom Queen, reports the Daily Mail.
The former child actress and Liam were spotted together just 24 hours after Liam and Miley's representatives confirmed their four-year relationship was over.
And here's five things we've learned about Eiza:
1. She's got ridiculously amazing, stupidly fabulous (no, really, RIDIC) gorgeous legs.
2. She admitted to having a nose job in 2011.
3. She likes a tattoo or two. Well, actually, five. She has a tree symbol on her right foot, a cross on her right wrist, a flower on her left foot, and a group of stars on her neck.
4. Her mum's famous, too: Glenda Reyna is a former model and hosted Mexico's Next Top Model from 2009 to 2012.
5. She's been single for a month after ending her two-year relationship with Mexican businessman Pepe Diaz in August 2013.
Oh, and one more thing. She has awesome ombre hair.