So far, we've only seen grainy pictures of Eiza and Liam enjoying each other's company. But on Thursday, the lovely Latino was all glamorous for a press conference to present the DVD of the animated movie The Croods at Papalote Museum in Mexico City.
Eiza plays Eep Crood in the Spanish-language version of the film, and has also landed a role in Adrian Cervantes' comedy All Hail the Squash Bottom Queen, reports the Daily Mail.
And here's five things we've learned about Eiza:
1. She's got ridiculously amazing, stupidly fabulous (no, really, RIDIC) gorgeous legs.
2. She admitted to having a nose job in 2011.
3. She likes a tattoo or two. Well, actually, five. She has a tree symbol on her right foot, a cross on her right wrist, a flower on her left foot, and a group of stars on her neck.
4. Her mum's famous, too: Glenda Reyna is a former model and hosted Mexico's Next Top Model from 2009 to 2012.
5. She's been single for a month after ending her two-year relationship with Mexican businessman Pepe Diaz in August 2013.
Oh, and one more thing. She has awesome ombre hair.