New York Fashion Week is almost over (already!) and there were plenty of shows not to be missed on day eight. Michael Kors kicked off proceedings followed by Spring/Summer 2014 collections from Rachel Zoe, J. Mendel, Marchesa and Anna Sui. See below to find out what we learned:
1. Leather and animal print CAN be worn during summer (perhaps not on one of the hot days).
2. Clutch bags carried on the hip can make any outfit look extra cool.
3. Dark berry lip colours aren't just for winter either. (The sultry shade was spotted at J. Mendel and Marchesa's shows).
4. If you're going to wear sandals, makesure they've got a platform.
5. Wear shorts with a belt and blazer for a sharper, smarter summer style.
6. Metallics? Anything that shimmers is big next season.
Here's all the latest from the shows below:
Don't forget to tune in!