Day seven of New York Fashion Week was the busiest on the schedule so far. Tory Burch, J.Crew, Badgley Mischka, Jenny Packham, Rodarte, Marc by Marc Jacobs AND Oscar de la Renta showed their Spring/Summer 2014 collections. What a line-up. Here's what we learned...
2. J. Crew's S/S14 collection? Already a BIG hit. With graphic prints, a cool colour palette (lemon, navy and pops of orange) and some of the best shoes we've seen from fashion week so far, this has sell-out written all over it.
3. Speaking of lemon - lucky you if you can wear it without looking washed out. If these latest shows are anything to go by, it's going to be the colour of next summer.
4. Love trainers? Good news - the aren't going anywhere next season either. Metallic lace-ups looked cool and comfy on the Marc by Marc Jacobs catwalk.
5. Duchess Kate is in luck if she's looking for a new sparkly gown. (Hello, Jenny Packham).
6. From fitted high-waisted pencil skirts to neckties and voluminous skirts, there was a nod to the Fifties on day seven of the shows. The result? Pure chic.
See all the highlights here:
Don't forget to tune in!
Suggested For You
Get top stories and blog posts emailed to me each day. Newsletters may offer personalized content or advertisements. Learn more