1. More ice blue! This cool pastel colour is set to be big next summer.
2. Monochrome isn't going anywhere any time soon (see Helmut Lang's show).
3. When it comes to glamorous gowns, the look is slick and effortless. Yes - Jason Wu's dresses were red carpet-worthy, but with a minimalist, modern twist.
4. Wet-look hair is STILL in. This time, the look should be worn with a centre-parting.
5. Bags are big - rucksacks, oversized totes and envelope clutches are the only way to accessorise.
Here's a round-up of these trends and more below:
Catch the shows as they happen: