The Marc by Marc Jacobs show is always one the most anticipated at New York Fashion Week and this season, Mr Jacobs didn't disappoint. In fact - girls everywhere already went to get their hands on the Spring/Summer 2014 collection.
So - what did we learn from the show?
1. Trainers are still cool (especially if they're metallic).
2. In fact - anything metallic is cool next summer. Shiny satins and sequin-embellished stars added a fun, popstar feel. Yes, this season's Marc by Marc girl could be in a band.
3. Accessorise with a necktie and leave your jewellery at home.
4. Blue eyeshadow can really make an outfit pop (just keep the rest of your makeup to a minimum).
5. Pastels don't have to look girly. These icy blues, baby pinks and mint greens looked all effortless and relaxed - even on the boys.
Want to see more? Here are the highlights: