It's the final day of New York Fashion Week and who better to round things up than Ralph Lauren. The Spring/Summer 2014 showcase from the fashion house was the brightest and boldest you've ever seen. When it wasn't sharp, statement monochrome (the trend continues!) it was popping yellows, oranges and greens. Fix up, look sharp.
1. If you're gunning for monochrome go for that sexy school girl vibe a la Lauren. Mix things up with ties, blazers and flat caps. Preppy but super sleek.
2. Knee-high socks? Wear them with EVERYTHING.
3. Fall in love with print all over again - go floral or check or stripy, because you can.
4. When you're not doing print go ALL-OUT for colour blocking in bright, fresh, zesty shades. Sunglasses on at all times ladies, you know it makes sense.
5. Dresses are strapless and floor-length OR short Sixties shift styles. Go green or orange or lime and match your handbag perfectly.
Need to see more - click through this gallery of the catwalk show - be prepared to heart it ALL and try on every look for size come next spring...