Yes - the Giambattista Valli show was full of frou-frou, but was it sickly sweet? Not at all. Valli's latest designs were as cool and collected as ever.
1. Shapes are soft and slouchy. Rounded oversized shoulders have never looked so chic.
2. Lilac is summer's loveliest shade.
3. Florals are always pretty, but mix with black, grey and white pieces and suddenly you'll look grown-up instead of girly.
4. The sheepskin tote is the cosiest bag to ever hit a Spring/Summer catwalk.
5. Keep makeup to minimum for a surprisingly fresh finish.
See all the highlights from the show below:
Suggested For You
SUBSCRIBE AND FOLLOW
Get top stories and blog posts emailed to me each day. Newsletters may offer personalized content or advertisements.Learn more