If Paris has been waiting for pretty pastels and floral embellishment from the Spring/Summer 2014 shows, then the city has finally got its fix of the season's favourite print and colour palette.
Yes - the Giambattista Valli show was full of frou-frou, but was it sickly sweet? Not at all. Valli's latest designs were as cool and collected as ever.
Here's what we learned:
1. Shapes are soft and slouchy. Rounded oversized shoulders have never looked so chic.
2. Lilac is summer's loveliest shade.
3. Florals are always pretty, but mix with black, grey and white pieces and suddenly you'll look grown-up instead of girly.
4. The sheepskin tote is the cosiest bag to ever hit a Spring/Summer catwalk.
5. Keep makeup to minimum for a surprisingly fresh finish.
See all the highlights from the show below: