Givenchy's Spring/Summer 2014 show featured a car crash in the middle of the catwalk and one of the most photographed couple's in the world on the FROW (yes - Kim Kardashian made her Paris Fashion Week comeback).
So - after the success of his Bambi-print sweatshirts, what did Riccardo Tisci have in store for us this time?
1. Designs were draped,twisted and tied around the neck and waist, but in a slouchy, comfortable manner.
2. Jersey fabrics have never looked so good on the catwalk. Want to liven up a jersey crop top? Wear it with sequins.
3. Sandals were flat (but still sparkly).
4. In some cases, faces were sparkly too.
5. There a series of dreamy maxi dresses covered in multi-coloured sequins - sure to be a red carpet hit. The question is - who will be brave enough to go that low with the neckline?
More from the collection below: