Paris Fashion Week is almost over for another season, but with some of the biggest designer names still to show, all eyes were on Hedi Slimane and his Spring/Summer 2014 collection for Saint Laurent on Monday night.
Here's what we learned:
1. Want to bring out your inner rock chick? This S/S 14 collection will serve as your inspiration. Think Debbie Harry, Kate Moss... this is how the look is done.
2. Ties are cool - especially if they're black and skinny and it's worn with a white shirt as if to say 'I'm with the band'.
3. Dare to bare in a sheer shirt. Wear with cigarette pants and a blazer for the ultimate Saint Laurent-inspired style.
4. The colour palette? Black (of course) with hints of gold, green and berry red. As for prints, zebra is best.
5. Experiment with eyeliner and keep hair slightly dishevelled and fuss-free.
See the show highlights below: