Hurrah! It's Paris Fashion Week! Although the big names (Chanel, Louis Vuitton, Hermes) aren't showing their Spring/Summer 2014 collections the very end of September, there are still plenty of designers to watch out for.
1. If you're going to wear a gown, why not make it a MASSIVE one. It will be brilliant for twirling in and it's bound to attract everyone's attention.
2. Wear navy. It's a better option than black for summer and dark blue always looks chic.
3. Experiment with metallics, as seen at Dries Van Noten and Rochas. A flash of gold on shoes or a skirt is enough to shine next season.
4. Blush pinks, pale lemons - the pretty pastel palette seen at Burberry in London as arrived in Paris too.
5. Play with texture - ruffles, pleats, feathered shoes and hoods - exaggerate shapes and sizes in fun fabrics.
See more from the first few shows below:
Suggested For You
SUBSCRIBE AND FOLLOW
Get top stories and blog posts emailed to me each day. Newsletters may offer personalized content or advertisements.Learn more