While the summer social scene across the pond is all about the Hamptons, over in Britain, the polo field has turned into the perfect playground for royalty, socialites and movie stars alike. It's as if they're hoping to bump into these two princes or something...
So - who are the queen bees of the British polo circuit? Let's start with the obvious...
1. Princess Beatrice - recently watched Granny give out the prizes at the Cartier Queen's Cup, likes cheering on her cousins alongside bf Dave Clarke.
2. Emily and Eliza Pearson
- Viscount Cowdray's daughters have no problem getting tickets to the Veuve Clicquot Gold Cup. In fact, it's held in their garden (the family formed the Cowdray Park Polo Club on their Sussex estate over 100 years ago).
3. Annabelle Wallis
- English actress, star of The Tudors
and fluent in four languages. Although she lives in LA, Annabelle made sure she didn't miss the Veuve Clicquot Gold Cup or the Audi Polo Challenge this summer.
4. Marissa Hermer
- she's married to the man who owns Boujis, so naturally, Marissa's summer diary is packed with days out at the polo (especially when there's a Boujis pop-up to mingle in).
5. Katie Readman
- fashion PR and best pals with Pippa Middleton, Katie loves to watch a catwalk show that happens to be held at a polo club.
6. Tuppence Middleton
- no relation to Kate and Pippa but she does like a good game of polo. British actress Tuppence (yes it's her real name) was seen sipping cocktails at Guards Polo Club in July - she scored lots of style points for her cute shirt dress too.
7. Katherine Jenkins
- she might not be aristocracy, but KJ loves a day out at the polo. After partying at the Cartier Cup in June, Jenkins attended day two of the Audi Polo Challenge and guess who she was hanging out with in the players' lounge
Lauren Bush Lauren And The Queen Bees Of The Hamptons