As a family, this will be their first big engagement after the royal baby's christening at the end of 2013 and they've got a pretty exciting schedule ahead of them.
- Duchess Kate, Prince William and Prince George leave the UK on April 7th and are due to return on April 25th.
- They will travel through New Zealand from April 7th to April 16th, visiting Wellington, Auckland, Christchurch, Queenstown, Hamilton, Blenheim and Dunedin.
- On April 17th, the family will arrive in Sydney and attend a special celebratory reception in the Royal Opera House.
- Between April 19th and 25th, they will visit Brisbane, Uluru, Adelaide and Canberra.
- Meanwhile, the Duchess has bought lots of babygros and shirts for Prince George's Royal Tour wardrobe from Gap.
- Prince George's new nanny - Maria Teresa Turrion Borrallo, who trained at Norland College - will accompany the family throughout the Royal Tour.
- The nine-month-old isn't the first young Prince to take a long haul flight in the name of duty. His father William accompanied his parents Prince Charles and Princess Diana to Australia in 1984.
- As well as security staff and their nanny, the family will travel with a hairdresser, a personal assistant, an orderly, two private secretaries and a tour secretary.
- The tour will be the first time Duchess Kate has visited New Zealand and Australia.
- The Queen has granted permission for Duchess Kate, Prince William and Prince George to travel together, despite protocol being usually that those in line to the throne travel separately.
MORE! Love Duchess Kate's style? Take a stroll through her best looks...
More:Have You Seen?
Suggested For You
SUBSCRIBE AND FOLLOW
Get top stories and blog posts emailed to me each day. Newsletters may offer personalized content or advertisements.Learn more