Sheryl Sandberg has just become a billionaire. Her fortune surpassed $1 bn after Facebook's stock closed at a record high and according to the Bloomberg Billionaires Index, the 44-year-old is now one of the youngest billionaires in the world.
Sandberg is the Chief Operating Officer of the social network site and with 12.3 million shares company, her stake is currently valued at around $750 million. Wow.
So - what can we learn from one of the world's most successful businesswomen? Here's a few words of wisdom from Sandberg's best-selling book, Lean In...
1. "Women need to shift from thinking "I'm not ready to do that" to thinking "I want to do that - and I'll learn by doing it."
2. "I have never met a woman, or man, who stated emphatically, "Yes, I have it all.'" Because no matter what any of us has - and how grateful we are for what we have - no one has it all."
3. "If I had to embrace a definition of success, it would be that success of making the best choices we can... and accepting them."
4. "We hold ourselves back in ways both big and small, by lacking self-confidence, by not raising our hands and by pulling back. When we should be leaning in."
5. "It's time to cheer on girls and women who want to sit at the table."
10 Inspirational quotes to get you through 2014
How to write your first novel