The Valentino Spring/Summer 2014 show was an all too beautiful affair. To-die-for dresses, decadent prints, bowed necklines, floor-length skirts and regal headbands made for a total spectacle on the penultimate day of Paris Fashion Week.
Ladies who are lucky enough to wear Valentino next summer will be full of intrigue and majesty. Here's how to get the look...
1. Yes floral is a huge S/S trend (go top-to-toe), but take a twirl in both animal and spotty prints too.
2. Sheer and lavish lace gowns are ALL you need to master the art of seduction. You're an empress.
3. Hand-helds and totes are tasselled.
4. Hair should be swept up, middle parted and teamed with gold spotty headbands.
5. Girls not wearing floor-sweeping statement styles will be wearing shimmering, panelled mini dresses. Super short but just as dreamy.
See and swoon at the full collection in our gallery below...