East London's hipsters aren't shy when it comes to making themselves known on the party scene (hello Henry Holland, Nick Grimshaw, Pixie Geldof), but over in New York, Brooklyn's in crowd are giving our very own trendy types a run for their money. Here's who's made it to the hotlist:
1. Alexa Chung - London's favourite hipster has left our shores for NYC. Who can blame her? She's conquered the fashion capital by wooing everyone with her effortless style and made best pals with Brooklyn's hippest hipsters. Of course she has - who doesn't want to hang out with Alexa?
2. Tennessee Thomas - she's got the best name in Brooklyn (it's Tennessee Jane Bunny Thomas in full), she runs a super cool gallery/boutique called The Deep End Club and just like her BFF Alexa, she's swapped London for New York.
3. Harley Viera-Newton - DJ, model and cousin of shoe designer Charlotte Dellal, she's an NYU graduate with an incredible wardrobe. Alexa's rival? Of course not. They're best buds!
4. Leigh Lezark - When this member of The Misshapes isn't dj-ing or modelling, Leigh can usually be found on the f-row at fashion week (in all four cities) or on holiday with Harley, Alexa and co.
5. Sarah Sophie Flicker - founder of The Citizens Band (a New York-based cabaret group), Sarah is the envy of every Brooklyn girl thanks to her amazing vintage wardrobe. Likes red lipstick, extra long lashes and often wears flowers in her hair. Fun fact: Sarah's an actual aerialist and an Editor-At-Large of Lulu magazine.