Kids across the UK have been voting for their favourite beaches and summer holiday destinations.
Over 1,200 children rated UK holiday destinations on important factors like the best rock pools for crabbing, the tastiest fish and chips and the best spot for a picnic.
Whether you want to fly a kite, build sandcastles, go for a bike ride, learn about history or discover something new, have a look at this list for summer inspiration.
The winners are...
Where is the yummiest ice cream you've tasted?
1. Roskilly's Ice Cream Farm, Cornwall
2. Yorkshire Dales Ice Cream Farm, Yorkshire
3. The Dartmouth Ice Cream Company, Devon
Where are the tastiest fish & chips?
1. Anstruther Fish Bar, Fife, Scotland
2. Stein's Fish & Chips in Padstow, Cornwall
3. Magpie's Café in Whitby, Yorkshire
Which beach is the best for building sandcastles?
1. Weymouth, Dorset
2. Holywell Bay, Newquay, Cornwall
3. Croyde Bay, Devon
Where's the best beach to go crabbing or rock pooling?
1. Looe Beach, Looe, Cornwall
2. Polzeath Beach, Cornwall
3. West Runton Beach, Cromer, Norfolk
Where is the best place to go for a picnic?
1. Snowdonia National Park Visitor Centre, Conwy County, North Wales
2. Lost Gardens of Heligan, Cornwall
3. Barafundle Beach, Pembrokeshire, Wales
Where is the best spot for flying a kite?
1. Gower Peninsula, Swansea, South Wales
2. Filey Beach, Yorkshire
3. Watergate Bay, Newquay, Cornwall
Where is the best spot for a fun walk or bike ride?
1. New Forest National Park, Lymington, Hampshire (second year running)
2. The Camel Trail, Cornwall
3. Sherwood Pines Forest Park, Nottinghamshire
Where is the best place for getting active?
1. Go Ape, Crathes Castle, Aberdeenshire, Scotland
2. Parkdean's Warmwell Snowsport Centre, Dorset
3. Edinburgh International Climbing Centre, Scotland
What's the best swimming pool or water park you've ever visited?
1. Sandcastle Water Park, Blackpool, Lancashire
2. Splashdown Waterpark, Poole, Dorset
3. Water Park at Alton Towers, Staffordshire
Where is the best place to shop for souvenirs?
1. Cadbury World, West Midlands
2. Warner Bros Studio Tour, London
3. Western-super-Mare's Grand Pier, Somerset
Where's the best place to take pictures?
1. Isle of Bute, Scotland
2. Combe Martin Wildlife & Dinosaur Park, Ilfracombe Devon
3. Yorkshire Sculpture Park, West Yorkshire
Which is your favourite place for discovering something new?
1. The Rainforest at the Eden Project, Cornwall and the National History Museum London (joint first)
2. Thinktank, Birmingham Science Museum, Midlands
3. Dinosaur Museum, Dorset
What's your favourite animal sanctuary, zoo or aquarium?
1. Monkey World, Wareham, Dorset
2. The Cornish Seal Sanctuary, Cornwall
3. Edinburgh Zoo, Edinburgh, Scotland
What's the best place to learn about history?
1. Beamish, County Durham
2. The National Maritime Museum, Cornwall
3. The Tank Museum, Dorset
Where is your ultimate fun day out?
1. Alton Towers, Staffordshire
2. Legoland, Windsor, Berkshire
3. Drayton Manor, Staffordshire
Children were surveyed by holiday park operator Parkdean.
More on Parentdish
20 family days out: UK places to take your kids before they grow up
Free activities for kids this summer
Fun activities for kids whatever the weather