Have you ever been a bit bi-curious - tempted to find out what would happen if you switched sexuality for one night only?
If the answer is yes, you'll be interested in this experiment by Refinery29 contributing editor Nerve, who decided to see whether he'd like being straight if he just gave it a try.Why? He admits he tends to go for straight men who aren't for turning and thought he might understand their staunch dedication to all things lady if he experienced sex with a woman himself.
1. "There was no stubble, for one thing, which I actually missed." So, we lose points on our lack of facial hair but anyone who's obsessed with bearded boys can sympathise with this. Who needs to be thinking about how much smoother someone else's face is when they're supposed to be deep in lust?
2. "I wasn't sure if I was supposed to touch her boobs - how would I even do that?" Well, that's not just a gay man's problem when it comes to the second half of this sentence, that's for damn sure.
3. "To my mind, though, the actual feelings in my junk, through the double screen of alcohol and latex, were pretty much the same." Sex with a man and sex with a woman are similar from a guy's perspective, so that's interesting.
4. "I needed reinforcement, and so I reached into the second drawer, the one I'd hoped was the most innocuous when my friends dropped by, and pulled out a stack of Honchos." It wasn't possible without porn. If we hear that one more time...
5. "After pumping away ineffectually for a while, we both agreed that this probably wasn't going to work." Oh well, at least they tried, right?
6. "I still think women are amazing, but that didn't translate in the bedroom." One of the reasons having gay friends when you're a girl is so awesome.