Royal Ascot 2014 will take place from June 17th until June 21th at the famous racecourse in Berkshire.
Ticket prices vary but range from £25 to £75 depending on how luxe you want your experience to be.
Thinking of spending a day trackside in a gorgeous hat with a glass of champagne? Here's everything you need to know about Royal Ascot 2014...
1. Ladies Day takes place on the third day of the meet and in the industry is actually known as Gold Cup Day.
2. Royal Ascot has been around for quite some time, running since August 1711.
3. You needn't worry too much about getting a glass of fizz pronto - there are 150 bars on site, not to mention 12 restaurants.
4. Across the five day event, a dizzy-making 51,000 bottles of champagne are sold and race-goers get through 125,000 glasses of Pimms.
5. When it comes to food, afternoon tea is a popular choice - 45,000 are ordered which results in the dolling out of 1,000 kilos of clotted cream and 7,500 kilos of strawberries. Yum.
6. Parking's a nightmare so it's best to get the train, unless you're hopping on one of the 400 helicopters or 1,000 limousines that descend on the event each year (yep, us neither).
7. You can make some serious cash if you play your cards right - the Diamond Jubilee Stakes has a grand prize total of £525,000 and the King's Stand Stakes is an almost as life-changing £375,000.
8. It totally lives up to its name - the royal family love it. Expect to see The Queen, Princess Beatrice, Prince Eugenie and Prince Harry. Will Prince George make his Royal Ascot debut? We wait with bated breath.
Get style tips on how not to dress for Royal Ascot (it's a must-watch)...