Want to add instant personality to your space without spending a fortune? One of these statement-making yet affordable pieces of wall art will do just the trick.
If you're making your first foray into buying art or you simply can't afford to invest in original pieces, these prints, canvases and ready-framed artworks are perfect for adding colour and personality to your space.
Here's our top tips for choosing the perfect piece for your home...
1. As well as your favourite high street home retailers, be sure to browse great prints from up-and-coming artists on sites like Etsy, Society 6 and Made. And if typography prints are your thing then Spineless Classics are your go-to designer, with a seasonally updated selection of novels recreated as art.
2. If your home is looking drab and out-of-date, give it an overhaul with a map or slogan print - both huge trends in affordable art at the moment.
3. How to style your artwork? If you're a fan of an eclectic vibe, why not mix and match your prints by propping them side by side on a single bracketed shelf to make a statement in your living room or bedroom.
Or if you're a renter - simply line up your art propped against the wall on a sideboard, or on a set of stacked suitcases. Mix and match with your favourite nicknacks for a display that will make your space feel instantly more like home.
4. Prefer the idea of your print or canvas stealing the show as a solo work of art? Make sure you consider the light and focal point of your room before choosing the spot to hang your new art.
5. You can pick up affordable and simple frames at Ikea, or why not try using Washi tape as a colourful and affordable alternative? A great idea for renters as it won't mark walls, and means you can move your art around easily if you get bored with your chosen look.
But first things first - pick your perfect piece of wall art with our edit of the 12 best prints and canvases...