The video has had 20 + million views on YouTube already and it WILL leave you speechless - and a whole lot less innocent.
There's more twerking than you can shake a stick at and several barely there, blinged up to within an inch, outfits. Including a pink crop top and G-string ensemble.
Here's 5 things you need to know...
1. Minaj gives Drake (the rapper makes a cameo appearance) a lap dance.
IMAGINE the thoughts going through his mind right there. Enough said.
2. The track samples Sir Mix-a-Lot's 1992 track 'Baby Got Back'.
You know the one - he liked "'em round, and big". Hats off to Minaj, she's sampled a total classic.
3. When she's not shaking booty, Minaj is working out in said pink G-string.
As in - perky flexing, with colour co-ordinated weights. Think "bend and snap" Clueless style but on a much dirtier level.
4. Product placement and suggestive pieces of fruit are EVERYWHERE.
In between the twerking, jerking and serious blaspheming (she says f*ck a lot) there's the new Beats by Dre pink Colr Mixr headphones, the Alexander McQueen and Balmain garms and Nicki's own Moscato MYX drinks bottles.
5. It's set in some steamy jungle scene - and there's whipped cream to hand.
When she's not tapping her backing dancers' butts like drums or grinding in a pool she's squirting whipped cream over her chest.
That slutty waitress costume thing? Yeah, she did.
Watch the video with the most unbelievably blatant agenda we've ever seen, right here...
More:Have You Seen?
Suggested For You
Get top stories and blog posts emailed to me each day. Newsletters may offer personalized content or advertisements. Learn more