The video has had 20 + million views on YouTube already and it WILL leave you speechless - and a whole lot less innocent.
There's more twerking than you can shake a stick at and several barely there, blinged up to within an inch, outfits. Including a pink crop top and G-string ensemble.
Here's 5 things you need to know...
1. Minaj gives Drake (the rapper makes a cameo appearance) a lap dance.
IMAGINE the thoughts going through his mind right there. Enough said.
2. The track samples Sir Mix-a-Lot's 1992 track 'Baby Got Back'.
You know the one - he liked "'em round, and big". Hats off to Minaj, she's sampled a total classic.
3. When she's not shaking booty, Minaj is working out in said pink G-string.
As in - perky flexing, with colour co-ordinated weights. Think "bend and snap" Clueless style but on a much dirtier level.
4. Product placement and suggestive pieces of fruit are EVERYWHERE.
In between the twerking, jerking and serious blaspheming (she says f*ck a lot) there's the new Beats by Dre pink Colr Mixr headphones, the Alexander McQueen and Balmain garms and Nicki's own Moscato MYX drinks bottles.
5. It's set in some steamy jungle scene - and there's whipped cream to hand.
When she's not tapping her backing dancers' butts like drums or grinding in a pool she's squirting whipped cream over her chest.
That slutty waitress costume thing? Yeah, she did.
Watch the video with the most unbelievably blatant agenda we've ever seen, right here...