We're always eager for the latest Ikea catalogue to drop - not just because we love the affordable home treats (we do) but also for the brilliant styling tips, too.
And from ideas for seamless room layouts to simple ways to make dull rooms pop, the 2015 catalogue has it covered. Thanks to a new drop of products ideal for small spaces or rooms short on storage, it shows us plenty of nifty ways to make our homes work harder.
Here's five tips we've picked up from the 2015 catalogue:
1. A glass cabinet isn't just for displaying trophies or nicknacks. They're perfect for showing off those accessories you don't have room for in your wardrobe or stacking up your favourite crockery in the kitchen.
2. No bathroom storage? No problem, the RÅGRUND towel rail has a laddered back ideal for hanging your towels. It also doubles up as a chair and has a handy shelf between the legs to fill with a basket for soaps or cosmetics.
3. Want to add some warmth to a wooden floor, but have an unusual shaped room? Try overlapping small rag rugs to fit the space. Try lining up a design with stripes if you want it to look uniform.
4. A display of mismatching mirrors will add impact to a blank wall and open up your room. Choose different shapes and sizes, but stick to neutral hues for a tasteful approach to making an impact.
5. Modular sofas like the SODERHAMN range are ideal for keeping your living space versatile, as they can be combined in different shapes or used separately to create different zones.
Want more decorating ideas? Click through the gallery of our favourite Ikea products from the 2015 catalogue, below. You can buy them online now at IKEA.com