YOUNG VOICES

Firefighters Called To The Rescue After Student Gets Stuck Inside A Bin In Manchester

11/09/2014 12:52 BST | Updated 11/09/2014 13:59 BST

If it wasn't bad enough getting stuck in the bin after a night out, it's probably even worse that you had to be rescued dramatically by firefighters, and even worse that the whole debacle was caught on film.

Well that's what happened to one unfortunate student Robin Niven, who will forever be remembered by Google as that guy.

SEE ALSO: Student Staples Testicles Together After Losing Fifa Bet

Student Prank See Made In Chelsea Star Believe He Has An STI

"He's in there," one helpful student points out, just in case the firefighters happened to miss the head peeping out of the bin.

"You are allowed to laugh at him," the same diligently helpful student informs the fireman.

Well, thank god for that.

H/T to student paperThe Tab.